Trial Entry Opening and Closing:
- The draw period for the trial will open on MONDAY, OCT 2, 2023 , at 9:00 AM PDT. Entries will be awarded by random draw of all entries received between 9:00 AM OCT 2, 2023, and 9:00 AM OCT 4, 2023.
- Trial entry will close at the end of the draw if the trial and wait list are deemed full. If the trial and wait list are not full, the trial will remain open for entries until they are deemed full or the day of the trial.
- We will not be taking payment until you are given a space in the trial. If you are given a space in the trial, you will receive information on how to submit payment. You will then have FIVE BUSINESS DAYS TO POSTMARK your payment to confirm your space in the trial.
All entries will be on-line via the link provided to the NACSW™ trial registration form. Paper and phone entries will not be accepted. Completing the form is not a guarantee of entry. You will receive a confirmation from Trial Host Contact (see above) to let you know if your entry has been given a space in the trial.
Entry requirements & Selection:
A Qualified Entry is one that meets all the following criteria:
- Complete the on-line trial entry during the draw period listed above.
- The Handler is a NACSW™ member for the 2023-2024 membership year (8/1/23 - 7/31/24).
- Dogs participating in a trial must be at least one year of age.
- The Dog has achieved the prior title level and ORT title (passed all 3 odors) at least 14 days before the trial opens for entries. This applies to all levels.
- Qualified entry for NW1 – Dog has not yet earned the NW1 title level.
Qualified entry for NW3 – Dog has earned a NW2 title and has not yet earned the NW3 Elite title level.
Qualified entry for Level 2 - Dog has earned the Level 1 title for Exteriors but has not yet earned the Level 2 title for Exteriors.